
In 1901, the Treasury Chamber received its own building, specially constructed by architect V. S. Heinzelman.
The building is located
at the intersection of Istiqbol Street (formerly Kuibysheva and Kuylukskaya)
and Istiqlol Street (formerly Khorezm).
During the Soviet era, a
third floor with beautiful tent-like roofs was added, which were later
lost.
After the revolution,
various organizations were housed in the building, including the Central
Committee of the Communist Party (Bolsheviks) of Uzbekistan (after the capital
was moved to Tashkent), and later—the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences and
the Museum of the History of the Peoples of Uzbekistan.
Currently, the building
houses the "Sogʻlom Avlod Uchun" Foundation and preparatory courses
for university applicants.

The light-blue nine-story residential buildings with the “Children’s World” store, constructed in ...

In the spring of 2011, the Navoi Fair was demolished, and construction of eight seven-story reside...

The beautiful and distinctive theater building at the intersection of Zarkaynar and Gulbazar street...
This was the first (or one of the very first) nine-story building in Tashkent. At the time, it caus...